A Mind Map to show the key elements of management coaching.
A Mind Map on the key elements of carrying out coaching skills, as a mentor, guide or manager.
With training budgets being continually tightened, managers are being asked more and more to support staff development through coaching.
This Mind Map provides you with a one-screen-guide of the key actions to take as a coach in the work environment. It shows the process of:
- Identifying the learning needs
- Identifying how those needs might be met
- Identifying work-based learning opportunities
- Briefing the coachee
- Letting them undertake the task
- Reviewing how things went and what was learned
Note that this Mind Map is about ‘management coaching’ through delegation – not one-to-one instruction on how to do something.